Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cocoa and Fig Cake Pops

Whenever we have a birthday at my work, our boss gets everyone cake pops and the birthday person a cupcake. I love the tradition and it makes birthdays fun for everyone! The cake pops are always from Cocoa and Fig in Nicollet Mall downtown Minneapolis. I highly recommend them for anyone that needs to bring a treat to work or for a fun treat anytime! The flavors we have tried so far that were absolutely mouth watering were pumpkin cake, red velvet cake, black velvet cake, peanut butter, and vanilla. Trying these cake pops is a must!

2 comments:

Mary said...

These look wonderful and it is indeed a wonderful tradition. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I hope you'll visit often. Have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Britt said...

Wow!! These look so beautiful. I almost wouldn't want to eat them- I would enjoy just staring at them!! Great job!!! I saw your comment and link to your blog on the "Obsessed with Baking" blog and thought I would check you out! I'm glad I did!! Great job on the cake pops!!